What is an Online Career Counselor?
Pet consulting covers the areas of canine or feline aggression (toward humans and other animals), spraying and marking, chewing, clawing, digging and other destructive behaviors, separation anxiety, compulsive displays,stress-related medical problems (“nervous stomach”, chronic or intermittent diarrhea or constipation, recurrent urinary tract problems, idiopathic epilepsy, allergies, asthma), coping with the impending or actual loss of a pet, moving a pet into a new environment, introducing new pets into the household, breeding, and new pet selection.
The Benefits of Career CounselingThere Are Many Benefits For Homies Who Connect with Career O.G.'s
Do you need a Career O.G.?
- Do you wish you had more time to do what you love?
- Are you overwhelmed with too much to do and no time to do it?
- Are you wearing too many hats?
- Do you know you need to offload work, but you’re not sure where to start or who to give it to?
- Do you find you aren’t doing what you most want to do with your life?
- Does your life feel more difficult than you think it should be?
- Are you stressed and frustrated about a current circumstance (i.e.: relationships, business, workspace, workload, home, surroundings, etc.)?
- Do you feel like you don’t have what you most want in life?
- Do you feel like you’re settling?
- Do you want to accomplish more?
- Do you need motivation?
- Do you need a new perspective?